Deflazacort is a prodrug which is metabolized to its active form which is 21-desacetyldeflazacort. It is glucocorticoid along anti-inflammatory & immunosuppressant properties. It works by inhibiting the release of chemical substance like histamine which causes inflammation.
*Indications Deflazacort can be prescribed or used in
- Autoimmune diseases (Systemic lupus erythematosus, autoimmune hepatitis)
- Joint & muscle disease (Rheumatoid arthritis)
- Allergies & inflammation of the skin
- Autoimmune hemolytic anaemia
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Nephrotic syndrome
* The following symptoms are suggestive & needs to be confirmed before promoting or coating anywhere & anybody whom so ever. Power2pharma.com & its parent company NEWS pharma Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for its authenticity.